GVZ Components is a leading supplier for EMEA sensors market with more than 40 years of experience. We help vital industries to solve crucial challeng
- GVZ Components is a leading European distributor for Sensata Technologies, the US based company which includes brands such as Klixon, Airpax, Kavlico, Gigavac, Schrader, Sensor Nite, Bei Sensor, Deltatech, Cynergy3, Preco, Xirgo, Lithium Balance e Crydom.
- Founded in 1978 by Guido Gariboldi, GVZ was initially engaged in the distribution of GTE Sylvania’s glass bottle motor protectors in Italy, Switzerland and Eastern Europe.
- In 1988, GVZ opened the Italian market to the Japanese Figaro Engineering, increasing the industrial gas sensor business until 1992, when the company became the exclusive distributor for another Japanese semiconductor gas sensor and module manufacturer: FIS Inc.
- When in 2006 the company “Sensata Technologies” was created - with the merge of First Technologies (former GTE) and a part of Texas Instruments - GVZ was recognized as the main distributor and increased its product portfolio and position as a supplier for the industrial, automotive, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) and HVOR (Heavy Vehicles Off Road) markets.
- In 2016, GVZ increased its role within the Sensata group becoming the Global distributor for the Alternative Fuel Market portfolio, supplying the whole EMEA market and some Global accounts in Canada, USA and India.
- Today the company, driven by Guido’s son, Paolo, also counts among its partners companies such as Merit Sensor (MEMS pressure sensors), GSS (CO2 infrared sensing solutions), Maxtec (medical oxygen sensors), Shinyei (particulate and humidity/temperature sensors), Pyreos (Infrared Gas, Flame and Motion solutions), Rincon Power (manual disconnect switches), Semeatech (electrochemical sensors), Teviso (Radiation sensors), Altelix (waterproof enclosures), NevadaNano (multi-gas sensors) and Riken Keiki (portable and fixed gas sensor devices).
Watch our company video
refrigerant gas sensor | hydrogen sensor | hydrogen | gas sensors | gas detectors | fuel cell