Air-conditioning for data centersThe German Society of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (Deutsche Kälte- und Klimatechnischen Verein e. V. | DKV) has been holding this event annually since 2015, with venues alternating between the Chillventa CONGRESS and the annual meeting of DKV.
The key subject areas of the lecture series on Monday, 10 October 2022, were:
Energy-efficient cooling for data centres– Sustainable solutions using waste heat
- The data centre as a thermal power plant
- Cooling concepts for Deutsche Bahn’s digital signal boxes
- Sustainable operation of data centres
- District heating system uses waste heat from data centre
- Sustainable bio-monoethylene glycol for cooling