Hall 6 / Booth Number 6-119
Coldstore Specifier, advanced software for the design of walk in coldrooms, coolers and freezers.
Computair’s design software for walk in freezers and coldrooms is suitable for use by manufacturers, dealers, sales reps, consultants and engineers. It offers the ability to design, price, quote, draw, submit, manufacture and install cold rooms quickly and accurately. It can be linked to CAD software or to manufacturing software, accounts packages and ERP systems.
- Bespoke and tailored to your manufacturing rules and processes
- Speeds up quotation response times and manufacturing lead times
- Fully automated design process
- 3D fit check to ensure user selections are viable and correct
- High speed, high quality outputs: proposals, panel arrangements, installation drawings, full BOM, picking and packing lists, manufacturing outputs
- Supports panel constructions including wood and hard-foam rail, foamed in-place and slab foam.
- No drafting/CAD skills or CAD drafting station required
- Improve accuracy and reduce waste
- Know your profit at the point of sale
Coldstore Specifier is available in different versions, for manufacturers, independent constructors and dealers. For the manufacturer who wants bespoke software tailored to their manufacturing and panelling needs, or the independent constructor who wants to cost and design coldrooms using the panel supplier of their choice, Coldstore Specifier is the coldroom solution.
For more information, take a look at our websites, coldroom-software.com and computair.com.
To experience the software and its features, come and see us at booth 6-119, where we will be delighted to demonstrate the program to you in person.