Supporting Program 2018
Hall 9: Applications & Education & Regulations
- Leak detection
- Refrigerant recovery
- Reprocessing of refrigerants
- Replacement with alternative refrigerant mixtures
- No biofilm and thus no Legionella
- Cooling tower hygiene
- Water chemistry
- EC fans for cooling towers
- EN 378
- CE labelling
- Occupational safety and health
- Defect guarantee
- eurammon offers a series of country-specific presentations (in English) to inform planners, operators and plant manufacturers about the situation and experiences with natural refrigerants in different countries (Spain, Portugal, Chile, The Gambia, Macedonia and Iran).
- BTAG presents hydraulic hot water and refrigerant/coolant circuits with a focus on pressure testing, system filling, water chemistry, and how to ensure reliable operation.
- VDMA’s Recooling Technology Department offers an overview of the history and status of the 42nd Ordinance under the Federal Immission Protection Law (Regulation on Evaporation Coolers, Cooling Towers and Gas Scrubbers).