+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Chillventa 2020 of 2 June 2020. +++
The CALORPLAST plastic gas-liquid heat exchanger is a recuperator for heat transfer from a gaseous medium to a liquid medium.
It is manufactured entirely from plastics and is used for heat recovery as well as for cooling and heating large gas flows. The product range is based on a modular design and can be used for gas volume flows of up to 150,000 Nm3/h. Optionally the heat exchanger can be equipped with a drop collector and, for use with polluted gases, also with a cleaning-in-place system. The gas-tight casing is welded from massive plastic plates and contains a condensate collector, reinforcing ribs and flanges.
Main areas of application are:
- Energy recovery from aggressive exhaust air e.g. in surface technology, chemical and electronics industries
- Cooling and heating of aggressive exhaust gases from scrubbers e.g. in drying technology, chemical metal processing, waste incineration, sewage sludge incineration, cooling air flows with groundwater, sea water applications, etc.,
- Ventilating installations in clean-room technology, as well as in plants with high demands on hygiene
- Condensation of vapors in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, in the drying technology in cyclic processes and for the recovery of solvents.
- Energy recovery in industrial HVAC systems
- Ventilation and heating of factory workshops
- Central laboratory ventilation
- Ventilation in agriculture
- Cooling, heating or drying of corrosive gas flows
- Condensing and recovery of corrosive or toxic gas components
- Energy recovery with heat pumps
- Air cooling/heating of corrosive liquids with waste gas/air
- Possible materials: PE-RT, PP, PVDF
- Permissible working temperatures -30 to +140 °C (depending on the material chosen)
- Reliable working pressure 3 to 16 bar (depending on the material chosen and the working temperature)
- Optimal incoming flow due to collectors situated in the gas flow