+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Chillventa 2020 of 2 June 2020. +++
The Calorplast plastic shell and tube heat exchanger is an external heat exchanger in a classic design for cooling, heating, condensing or evaporating high-purity media.
The plastic heat exchanger features a compact design and a very high heat transfer performance due to the use of thin-walled, non-fouling tubes. The tube bundle with its tube sheets is welded or bolted with the shell tube, allowing the use of different types of material.
The loss of pressure is low at approx. 0.1 to 0.5 bar. Due to the choice of material this heat exchanger is resistant to almost all corrosive media (low maintenance costs).
The heat exchangers are easy to clean with liquids and, depending on the material, also with steam.
- Closed loop external heat exchanger for heating, cooling, condensation or evaporation of corrosive, purified fluids
- For heating or cooling of fluids or condensation of vapours
- Customized design
- 1 to 20 m² heat transfer surface
- possible materials: PE, PVDF, and PFA (Limited designs)
- working temperatures -30 to +120 °C (depending on the material chosen)
- working pressure 3 to 10 bar (depending on the material chosen and the working temperature)