+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Chillventa 2020 of 2 June 2020. +++
The model A2G-10 differential pressure gauge is used for monitoring the differential pressure in ventilation and air-conditioning applications. The measuring ranges cover from 0 … 100 Pa to 0 … 6,000 Pa. Plus/minus ranges can be fulfilled from -50 … +50 Pa to -1,500 … +1,500 Pa.
The separated construction of the pressure measurement chamber and display area ensures that impurities from the process air do not settle on the back of the window. The differential pressure gauge is available in IP54 and IP65 ingress protection as well as two different mounting versions.
The built-in version with threaded bezel is notable for a fast and tool-free mounting. The built-in case features two G 1/8-IG connections on the back, into which matching threaded pressure connections are screwed.
With the add-on version, the add-on case is attached with three screws and then the pressure measuring system is fitted into the case. The add-on case features two lower-mount G 1/8-IG connections, into which matching threaded pressure connections are screwed. The position of each connection can be altered through 90° by rotating the add-on case.
- Differential pressure monitoring for filters
- Pressure monitoring for ventilators
- Overpressure monitoring for clean rooms and also under- and overpressure monitoring for laboratories and operating rooms
- Fast, tool-free mounting via threaded bezel
- Separated construction of pressure measurement chamber and display area
- Integrated sealing element for direct installation in a ventilation duct or instrument panel
- Available as a built-in or add-on version
- Individual design of dial and scale possible