Parker’s VS and BFVS Series filter-driers are ideal for protecting air-conditioning systems, compressors, and valves from the harmful effects of moisture, acid, and solid debris, BFVS Series are thought also for heat-pumps. The compact design reduces lay-in length requirements and reduces refrigerant charge requirements. Multiple size products are available to optimize contaminant control. VS series filter-driers are suitable for air-conditioning OEM applications and private label opportunities, instead BFVS Series filters-driers are perfect for OEM reverse flow applications and private label opportunities.
Features and Benefits
- High capacity solid core design for excellent moisture and acid protection in air conditioning systems (BFVS also for heat pump systems)
- High filtration capacity for solid debris protection
- Unique, compact shape minimizes pressure drop and reduces refrigerant requirements
- Solid copper fittings for easy brazing
- High performance epoxy powder paint for excellent corrosion protection