+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Chillventa 2020 of 2 June 2020. +++
For greater system design flexibility and increased productivity, specify the EBV(T)-PR ball valve with integral pressure relief. This compact solution eliminates the check valve and associated brazing involved when piping a ball valve and check valve in parallel to protect a system from over pressurization.
- Compact design simplifies installation
- Eliminates the check valve and associated piping, resulting in significant material cost savings
- Decreases braze joints resulting in labor savings and increased productivity
- Minimizes the potential for leaks and decreases nuisance call-backs
- Allows for positive shut off in one direction and flow in the other direction whenever pressure differential is present (the integrated pressure relief feature is one direction only)
- Protects system from pressure spikes when servicing equipment
- Welded body joint. Factory tested to ensure positive, leak-free performance. Forged brass body construction with extended K65® fittings and optional access fittings
- Full size ports for unrestricted flow on most sizes 10 mm (3/8”) through 28 mm (1-1/8”)
- Dual Teflon seals surround the polished, brass ball to prevent leakage. Stem seal and stem washer provide the primary stem seal. Bottom load stem for safety
- Stainless steel stop plate ensures fully open to fully closed with a 1/4 turn
- All EBV(T)-PR ball valves use C19400 (K65®) copper fitting material.