+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Chillventa 2020 of 2 June 2020. +++
The new ROOF-TOP range has been designed to achieve and deliver optimal COMFORT with minimum energy consumption, with projects of more advanced technologies, which also allow continuous operation of unity at low operating costs.
For a more environmentally friendly product, ACM Kälte Klima have opted to run their units on green refrigerant R-410A. This gas does not contain chlorine atoms, so it is not dangerous to the ozone layer if released. Its superior thermodynamic efficiency also makes for considerable energy savings and means more compact, with higher performances.
Electronic expansion valve managed by software, it allow the refrigerant circuit to work very efficiently and reducing the power consumption. When the heating load changes suddenly, a traditional expansion valve experiences a 2-3 minute hunting period before achieving a state of equilibrium. On the contrary we have an immediate action of an electronic expansion valve.
The option of producing different cooling circuit configurations on the same size unit (in terms of capacity) means we can customize efficiency levels at full or partial load. The multi-compressor models favour high efficiency values at full load (EER and COP). Having a number of compressors allows the unit to deliver its output based on a number of capacity reduction steps, thus adjusting capacity to suit the system’s actual heating load perfectly and reducing inrush currents.
An advanced microprocessor enable:
- LAN network
- the WEB kit to read and set data via a remote PC by accessing the IP address of the unit or unit network.
FIELD OF USE
• Production of direct expansion systems ducted: our units have constructive technical devices for optimal installation of systems as: restaurants, supermarkets, shopping centers, industrial buildings, museums, etc..
• Complete automation: the ACM roof-top new generation allows fully autonomous automatic reverse cycle, from summer to winter.
• free-cooling device: 3 motorized dampers which allows considerable energy savings when not in use compressors.
• Variable air flow: using special INVERTER that modulate the air flow according to the internal heat load (temperature control and air quality sensor on request).
• Recovery of exhaust air: device that allows to recover the return ambient air (winter and summer) by sending it to the external heat exchangers optimizing the efficiency.
• Heat pumps high efficiency: by means of special devices as hot gas system kit (external coil) defrosting ice and recovery of exhaust air, the units are optimized to operate at -10°C outside air.
• Defrosting: using the appropriate devices and externalheat exchangers increased subcooling with “V” have been minimized and especially for a very short duration. Also, the configuration allows the operation of the units also with adverse weather conditions (snow accumulations).
• Personalization: thanks to the high modularity of the sections, is possible to adapt the machine to the various needs of plant or in case of replacement.