+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Chillventa 2020 of 2 June 2020. +++
Nominal Capacities between 11 and 638 kW
Air cooled condensers with three phase axial fans of diameters 500, 630 y 800mm. They are manufactured in two version according to the turning speed of the fan motors, CBN (normal) and CBS (silent). The fan motors have two speed (connection delta or star), which make a total of four speed possibilities:
CBN series (normal)
- Connection D :1.300 rpm (900 rpm for models with diameter 800)
- Connection Y :1.000 rpm (680 rpm for models with diameter 800)
CBS series (silent)
- Connection D : 680 rpm (450 rpm for models with diameter 800)
- Connection Y : 550 rpm (350 rpm for models wilth diameter 800)
- Casing in galvanized and coated steel with a white polyester resin RAL-9002 of high corrosion resistance.
- Floating coil system that avoids any kind of contact between the copper tubes and the supporting end plates, assuring a long life for the condenser without leaks.
- Axial fan motor with external rotor, three phase 400V / 50Hz and two speed. With protectionIP-54 and with thermal protection (thermocontac).
Specific options of this range
- Legs for anchoring to the floor in horizontal position
- Fan motors wired to and external junction box.
- Fan motors type EC with electronic speed control with very high energy efficiency.
- Multicircuits for service to various compressors
- Water spray system over the finned coil to improve the efficiency (see PA range)