+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Chillventa 2020 of 2 June 2020. +++
They have bodies made of stainless steel and sensor dome made of glass. They are economical, dependable, and compact in size with overall dimensions of 105 x 36 mm and have no moving parts.
They are typically used for lubricating oil level monitoring, critical fluid level detection on machine tools, chillers and other OEM equipment, monitoring refrigerant liquid levels, etc. They have an operating temperature range of -40 to 125 deg C. There is a programmable timer inside these K12 optical level switches that allows a delay time to be set for delaying the output switching.
The output modes are normally closed in presence of liquids and open in air or vice versa. The AC output current is up to 200mA depending on model. It combines the 90-230 VAC Power Supply with the high temperature resistance (up to 125°C) and a variety of possible threads.
The K12 optical level switches must not be installed close to any infrared sources. The dome must be at least 50mm away from any reflective surface (for lower distances please directly contact us). These level switches have electronic protection against transient over voltage. The K12 family of optical level switches have a detection accuracy of +/- 2 mm.
- lubricating oil reservoir level monitoring
- immediate sight glasses replacement
- critical fluid level detection on machine tools, chillers and any industrial OEM equipment
- monitoring refrigerant liquid level in both horizontal and vertical liquid receivers
- monitoring oil level in oil reservoirs
- P.O.E. Oil and Refrigerant Fluids compatibility