+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Chillventa 2020 of 2 June 2020. +++
Machine projected for punching copper manifolds for the inside of the pipe.
- Material to be machined: copper (preferably hard);
- Bore type: with or without the collar.
- Pipe feeding in the machine: manual, with an operator;
- Number of controlled axis: 2 (linear insertion of the pipe + rotation of the mandrel);
- Distance between the axes of the holes: adjustable from the panel;
- Distance from pipe ends: adjustable from the panel;
- Pipe length: 80÷2.500 mm;
- Pipe diameter Ø: 16÷108 mm;
- Pipe thickness: 0,6 ÷ 2,5 mm (depending on the type of material);
- Machine functioning: hydraulic;
- Machine setting time: 5 min;
- Time required for a single punching operation 1,5÷2 sec;
- Number of machining programmes that can be stored: 999;
- Allowances on the finished product: distance between axes of the holes ± 0,1 mm, hole circularity ± 0,1 mm.