+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Chillventa 2020 of 2 June 2020. +++
The self-regulating cartridge heaters contain a PTC (positive temperature coefficient) ceramic component.
The main feature of these components is self-regulation: they reach their maximum power with low temperatures and when the temperature increases, they reduce their consumption.
Self-regulation enables as well to avoid temperature controls.
The PTC cartridge heater can be used fully immersed in liquids or in free air.
- industrial and commercial refrigeration (drip trays);
- Industrial applications (pressing equipment);
- catering (refrigerators, temperature reducers);
- air conditioning (air conditioners, cranckase heaters);
- bathrooms (towel rail heaters);
- household appliances (coffee makers, ice-cream makers).
Other products from
SELF-REGULATING CARTRIDGE HEATING (PTC) is assigned to following product groups:
- Components for refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation and heat pumps (209)
- Compressors (144)
- Fans (86)
- Components for the refrigeration and heat pump circuit (370)
- Components for HVAC plants (139)
- Insulation (application areas) (126)
- Component insulation (171)
- Accessories / Tools (369)
- Products - Plants - Systems - Applications (85)
- Refrigeration (521)
- Chilling / Freezing / Deep-freezing / Insulation (184)
- Air conditioning (263)
- Ventilation (153)
- Heat pumps (156)
- Services (280)
- Heat exchangers (347)