+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Chillventa 2020 of 2 June 2020. +++
- CO2, NH3, HC, HFC, HFO
- 4 sizes from 10 to 250 kW
- From 1 to 4 EC-fans
- Low noise operation and reduced energy consumption.
MINICHANNEL® has been designed for reducing refrigerant charge and energy consumption, combined with high operating pressures.
Heat exchanger with special configuration of fins with “louvre” cuts which are positioned very closely together, capable of optimizing and increasing heat transfer performance, thanks also to the use of special high-efficiency tubes with internal grooves.
- Very high level of solution flexibility
- Very wide range of tube-fin configuration (and consequent elimination of over-sizing for standard products)
- Unlimited range of possible applications. The same technology is applicable to condensers, evaporators, reversible heat exchangers (heat pumps), multi-circuit and cross flows, exchangers with different refrigerants (water and HFCs).
- Reduced weight (less copper, therefore reduced raw material costs) compared to traditional tube-fin solutions.
- Can be serviced and repaired on-site.