+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Chillventa 2020 of 2 June 2020. +++
- Harp® Isobutane, Harp® propane/butane (AP) blends: flammable, zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) hydrocarbon products. High chemical stability and purity. Blends available in several vapour pressure grades to satisfy specific applications.
- Harp® DME (dimethyl ether): flammable, zero ODP medium-high pressure propellant. DME applcation technology is based on its compatibility with alcohols and water.
- Harp® 134a and Harp® 152a: zero ODP, medium-high pressure hydrofluorocarbon propellants. Harp® 134a is non-flammable under all conditions. Both propellants are stable when used alone or with conventional aerosol solvents.
- Harp® pentanes - volatile hydrocarbon liquids and vapour pressure modifiers.
- The optimum propellant may be a custom blend ot two or more Harp® products. Contact us for more information.
Detailed technical information on the complete range of aerosol propellants can be obtained from your website.