+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Chillventa 2020 of 2 June 2020. +++
Door leaf constructed of a core of 100mm insulation material, covered on both sides with polyester and finished all round with anodized aluminium profiles, thermal bridgefree. Equipped with an aluminium drop/lift rail system.
- 100% gas-tight due to inflatable sealing.
- Even in case of any irregularities in floor and wall after years still 100% tight.
- No vaseline or sealant required for sealing.
- It takes only seconds to open and reseal Salco CA doors.
- Seamless door leaf.
- Door leaf and frame fully thermal bridge-free.
- Light in weight due to the use of high quality polyester (available in various colours).
- Deliverable as self-assembly pack.
- Various designs: horizontal, vertical and hinged doors.
- 35 years worldwide experience.
Technical specifications CA door type KHG-0810 (horizontal) and KHG-0810V (vertical)
- Construction: door leaf constructed of a core of insulation material, covered on both sides with 1,5mm impact-resistant glass-fibre reinforced foodsafe polyester.
- Thickness door leaf: 100mm.
- R-value: approx. 3,7 (m².K/W).
- Framing: anodized aluminium profiles, thermal bridge-free.
- Colour of door leaf: standard colour RAL 9016 (white). For a small additional price: RAL 9001 (creamy white), RAL 6010 (green), or RAL 5005 (blue).
- Sealing: 100% gas-tight by means of inflatable profiles.
- Door frame: anodized aluminium profiles with a complete thermal bridge-free fit to the wall.
- Rail system: anodized aluminium drop/lift rail system type SRA with dust cap (horizontal), galvanized and powder coated guiding system (vertical).
- Operation: manually operated (horizontal), chain operated (vertical).
- Locks: not included. Available at additonal price.
- Additional options: bumper, threshold, finish of the clear opening, CA window, rain cap and more. Also available in kit form