+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Chillventa 2020 of 2 June 2020. +++
New stainless steel valves from Danfoss Industrial Refrigeration
Danfoss now launches a new range of stainless steel line components - SVL SS Flexline™. The new range of stainless steel line components is based on the successful modular concept from the products in the Flexline™ family, covering ICV, ICF and SVL valves. The stainless steel line components will therefore now offer many of the same benefits known from the Flexline™ concept.
Based on a common housing (angle- or straightway) the function modules in the SVL SS platform offer five different functions: stop, stop/check, check, regulating and filter. All function modules fit in the same housing offering great flexibility and simplicity.
Customer benefits with the new SVL SS Flexline™
The SVL SS Flexline™ line components offer benefits to both end-users, service companies, contractors and wholesalers. Some of the benefits are:
Shared spare parts and modular design
- Reduces complexity and stocking costs and allows for fast and easy service.
- Selection of spare parts is easier by virtue of fewer code numbers.
- With multiple applications for a given spare part code number, spare parts inventories will be more flexible, and useful.
One common housing allows easy and timesaving switch between the functions
- If, for some reason, a component has been mounted in the wrong location in the system, it may be quickly solved by replacing the insert.
New packing glands featuring both static and dynamic sealing components
- Ensures a unique, tight and secure seal throughout the operating conditions within specification. As a result, the SVL SS delivers a smooth opening and closing operation, along with very high reliability.
New coloured seal caps and ID rings
- Allows for easy identification of valve function. Red caps for standard and long neck SVA stop valves. Yellow caps for REG-S regulating valves and Green caps and markings for SCA-X stop check valves and CHV-X check valves.
Stainless steel products from Danfoss
Stainless steel valves are needed in many industries where either corrosion is a high risk due to a harsh environment, or due to high hygiene requirements. Examples of these industries could be fishing vessels, breweries, dairies and meat processing industries. With this introduction Danfoss has improved its offering of stainless steel valves for such industries.
The other stainless steel products from Danfoss are: OFV-SS overflow valves, SNV-SS needle valves and EVRS and EVRST solenoid valves.
All the stainless steel products for industrial refrigeration are now ideal for use with ammonia, CO2 and other commonly used refrigerants. For more technical information on all the stainless steel products please visit our special website www.danfoss.com/IR-stainless-steel.
As with all our other products for industrial refrigeration we are pleased to support you with our application knowledge as well as technical details on the products themselves. Therefore for further information on products or applications please contact your local Danfoss sales representative.