The right solution for every application
Collection and efficient separation of refrigerants.
Always offer the best solution:
This is why we produce from simple receivers to high efficient separators in various executions, i.e. without, single, double, multiple or dynamic separation. What sets us apart is our expertise, and we are happy to share it with you. Together we analyse the requirements and help you choose the ideal components for your application. You can rely on our many years of experience with refrigeration technology, which is reflected not just in our support, but also in the quality of our products.
WITT pressure vessels and WITT surge drums are technically mature and available for almost all refrigeration applications. Our technology guarantees reliable refrigerant separation and a high level of safety for all downstream components in the refrigeration system.
Our separator portfolio includes vessels with a diameter of up to 2200 mm and pressures of up to 40 bar in a capacity range from 50 kW to 10 MW in the following versions:
• Receiver and thermosyphon collector
• HAE high-capacity separator with single separation
• HAZ high-capacity separator with double separation
• HAM high-capacity separator with multiple separation
• HAD high-capacity separator with dynamic separation
HAM: unique technology
Thanks to its multiple high efficient separation system, the HAM ran reduce the size of the surge drum substantially. The resulting compact design let you benefit from a much smaller space requirement.
HAD: Separation compact, cost efficient and safe
The HAD is a high efficient compact separator in a vertical execution that can be integrated in almost any piping system. It is particularly suited for:
• compact and cost efficient extension of the refrigeration system
• simple corrective measure when the separation is insufficient
• safe separation for direct expansion systems
When the refrigeration system should be extended the HAD offers increased capacity without a need to change the surge drum or enlarge the machinery room. Upon installation oft he HAD into the surge line it will reliably separate liquid droplets and the liquid level in the existing surge drum can be raised.
Also when the separation capacity of an existing refrigeration plant is not sufficient can the HAD be retrofitted as mentioned above.
For direct expansion systems the HAD offers additional safety: during unforeseen operating conditions (i.e. insufficient overheating at fast changing loads) the HAD will separate unevaporated droplets from the evaporator reliably and as such protects your compressor.
Other products from
Seperation technology and receivers is assigned to following product groups:
- Components for refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation and heat pumps (204)
- Components for the refrigeration and heat pump circuit (370)
- Products - Plants - Systems - Applications (85)
- Refrigeration (520)