+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Chillventa 2020 of 2 June 2020. +++
- The entire single block range is now available with gas R290 to counter the greenhouse effect and reduce CO2 emissions.
- All the units feature the use of materials with a low environmental impact, such as EPS and PP, which are used for the structural parts and can be recycled entirely.
- The introduction of the HC-R290 natural cooling gas (propane) considerably reduces the harmful effect on the environment, both directly by increasing the efficiency of the unit, and indirectly by helping to reduce the greenhouse effect.
- The warm gas defrosting adopted in this range makes it possible to reduce consumption rates still further.
- The entire range is also available in a high efficiency version, thanks to the use of motorised fans and low-consumption compressors.