As a global company with more than 120 years of expertise, UL works with customers and stakeholders to help them navigate market complexity. UL brings clarity and empowers trust to support the responsible design, production, marketing and purchase of the goods, solutions, and innovations of today and tomorrow. UL can help you streamline testing and certification, allowing you to get to market as quickly and easily as possible.
UL believes relationships are important. Throughout our involvement in the HVAC/R industry, we have fostered relationships and built a reputation for thought leadership and trust with numerous organizations and agencies, including:
- Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- United States Department of Energy (DOE)
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ENERGY STAR® Program
- The International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)
- National Resources Canada (NRCAN)
- Association of Home Appliance Manufactures (AHAM)
- China National Institute of Standardization (CNIS)
- Saudi Arabian Standards Organization (SASO)
We connect people to safer, more secure, more sustainable products, services, experiences and environments – enabling smarter choices and better lives.