+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Chillventa 2020 of 2 June 2020. +++
SECON is an integrated system house in the field of environmentally friendly and energy-efficient refrigeration and dry cooler systems. Our company was founded exactly 10 years ago hence this CHILLVENTA is a very special date for us. Ever since our foundation, it has been our goal to apply sustainable refrigeration technology. Today, SECON is the leading supplier in high-quality propane chillers. Therefore, we invite all our customers, partners and friends to celebrate this event with us!
Thanks to our own engineering and continuous development, we offer you the leading technology in the field of liquid chillers operated with hydrocarbons. Since our inception, we have focused exclusively on this technology because we have been firmly convinced from the beginning that synthetic refrigerants are unsustainable in most applications. In contrast to other providers, we did not follow the trend, but set it!
Uncompromising safety features and maximum efficiency are the superior design principles for us. A large number of realized systems, our strong production partners and our holistic approach (... from project to after-sales ...) make SECON your ideal partner for the following systems:
• Air- and water-cooled liquid chillers with hydrocarbons (R290, R1270, R600a) for outdoor and indoor installation in the power range from 5 to 1,300 kW. Various series with flow temperatures from -35 to +20 ° C
• Water-water and air-water heat pumps (R290), also in reversible version. Outside temperatures down to -20°C and water outlet temperatures up to +60°C offer a wide application range.
• Air and water-cooled liquid chillers with ammonia (R717) in the power range from 300 kW to 2.5 MW.
• Subcritical CO2 racks (R744) in brine-cooled design in the power range from 10 to 140 kW for direct evaporation or as chiller.
• Adiabatic dry cooler and condensers with 2-stage adiabatic system in high-quality stainless steel design and Smart Control based on Siemens S7.
• Dry cooler for high temperature applications and steam condensers
Since almost all our devices are integrated in indirect circuits, we exclusively offer the high-efficiency heat transfer medium HYCOOl.
With our sales partners, we cover the entire German-speaking area, as well as France, Benelux and Italy.