+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for Chillventa 2020 of 2 June 2020. +++
Jabitherm Rohrsysteme AG
Pre-insulated pipes for chemical industry - food industry - cold industry - pipelines
Transporting liquid or gaseous fluids for cold and hot temperatures has highest requirements for quality, workmanship, safety and durability of your pipe systems.
Conventional solutions, partly being produced under bad conditions, do not always meet these conditions. The solution are pre-insulated pipes, produced in a strict controlled area.
Pre-insulated pipes have several advantages in comparison to the standard:
- supports at the outer casing - no corrosion, no thermal bridges
- walk-over insulation - increased lifetime
- minimal insulation required on site - fast installation time
- superior thermal insulation performance - reduced energy consumption
- diffusion-resistant insulation - no condensation, nor fomation of ice
- reduced scaffolding effort
- minimized maintenance costs
- high level of prefabrication
- more safety through lowering the rate of errors
Jabitherm Rohrsysteme AG has been producing pre-insulated pipes for the chemical industry, petro-chemical industry, food industry and cold industry for 25 years.The outer sheating is a spiral-fold-duct with inside lockseam made of aluminium, aluminium-zinc or stainless steel. Additionally a heating-system can be integrated.
Two product lines within the product range of Jabitherm Rohrsysteme AG follow specific requirements:
Products which allow and guarantee a fast and easy installation. Products designed for cold industries and cryogenic performance and designs for food and beverage industry.
Products with special requirements for the case of fire and for use within potentially explosive areas (ATEX)