eCoo: Helping the environment and your budget.
Our silica gel based line of chillers, eCoo, has proven itself in hundreds of installations around the world. Whether in the moderate climates of Northern Europe, the scorching sun of the Arabic desert, or the tropical humidity of South East Asia, our established adsorption chillers work reliably day in and day out.
Driven by waste heat at temperatures from as low as 50°C up to 95°C, they are core to mission critical applications, including data centers and industrial manufacturing. eCoo is the result of all our experience with mechanical, ergonomic, and control technology optimization.
- Adsorbent: Silica gel
- Refrigerant: Water
- Integrated, speed controlled, high efficiency pumps in all circuits
- Customizable for all heat sources
- Integrated communication services: BACnet IP, BACnet MS/TP, M-Bus, LON, Modbus RTU, and OPC
- Integrated free cooling mode: no additional hydraulics or software required
- Monitoring of storage temperatures
- Cloud based visualization and remote programming