A refrigeration oil designed specifically for the lubrication of compressors using CO2 refrigerant
A refrigeration oil designed specifically for the lubrication of compressors using CO2 refrigerant for miscible applications.
Formulated using an innovative Polyol Ester technology (POE) to provide outstanding lubricity, wear protection, chemical and thermal stability.
Its miscibility with CO2 refrigerant and viscosity/ temperature/pressure relationships ensure an appropriate film thickness even at high operating pressures and temperatures observed in piston compressors using this refrigerant technology.
With its naturally high shear stable viscosity index and low temperature fluidity, it can provide additional performance benefits in severe service conditions, including reduced shaft leakage and potential for improved evaporator efficiency.
- Excellent wear protection contributes to potential extended compressor life
- High Viscosity Index and excellent low temperature fluidity help improve evaporator efficiency
- Low traction coefficient provides potential for improved system efficiency and reduced power consumption
- Large industrial reciprocating refrigeration compressors used in the food industry for food preparation and freezing
- Industrial applications such as food freezing and cold storage plants
- Marine refrigeration applications.
Available in 20 litre drums