Marine/bespoke evaporators, condensers and split Air conditioning systems
Suitable for a multitude of applications such as coastal, extreme high and low ambients, harsh dusty environments and small & large vessels.
- A wide range of internal unit options
- A wide range of optional extras
- A wide range of case and heat exchanger material options
- 3 phase no neutral electrical option
- High IP rating fans and electrical enclosures
- BMS Alarm
- Optional fitted isolator
- Wide fin pitch heat exchanger
- Coil Guard
- Hot gas bypass capacity regulation valve
- Compressor Crankcase Heater
- External ambients up to 55°C
- High wind support brackets
3 way split for atex
ii 2 g applications
The MCUA outdoor condensers are fitted with Atex rated fans and motors. They have copper/copper coils and stainless steel cases as the norm but can be supplied with standard aluminium finned copper tubed coils if preferred.
The MMC compressor cabinets work in conjunction with the MCUA unit, they contain the compressor and all electrics. This cabinet is designed to be located within the safe area.
When using R407C refrigerant these units are suitable for applications with ambient temperatures up to 42°C. For high ambient applications, up to 55°C, the units are supplied with R134A refrigerant.