- Evaporative cooling tower for open circuit with radial fan located on the side
KRD series (KTK KÜHLTURM KARLSRUHE)
Evaporative cooling tower for open circuit with radial fan located on the side
Open cooling towers have the maximum performance density. Due to its uncomplicated structure, the KRD Series open cooling tower is suitable for ventilation and air-conditioning equipment as well as for almost every field of process cooling found in industry where cooling water temperatures below ambient are required.
If acoustic requirements are particularly harsh, the devices can be fitted with additional silencers for the inlet and outlet air; retrofitting is also possible.
• Power of single devices from 5 m³/h to 160 m³/h
• Cellular construction permits adaptation to any specified performance
• Design for best utilization of available space
• Stainless steel casing
• Low noise due to radial fans positioned at the high-pressure side
• Radial fans with stainless steel casings on demand
• Easy maintenance
• High-performance three-phase asynchronous motors meeting IEC 34-1 with
injection moulded aluminium housing.
• Motors with 2 speeds or with 1 speed for operation with frequency converter
for power control
• Special versions are available on request
• Accessories can be supplied for almost any application
• Supplied complete, ready for connection; electrical cabling optionally to terminal
box or switch cabinet
• V-belt pulleys of cast steel with clamping bush for easy exchange
• May be erected outside or inside
You'll receive competent, impartial consulting that accounts for all types of systems.
+49 7245 919 16-0