3FX is a super-compact industrial water-cooled chiller equipped with a single refrigeration circuit, rotary compressor, stainless steel plate evaporator and condenser, electronic thermostatic valve and built-in individual electronic controller. These unique chillers combine high performance cooling capacity with unbeatable efficiency in self-contained equipment with extremely small footprints, and are designed to be used with the closed-loop Ecodry Adiabatic Cooling System for dissipation of the chiller condenser heat.
The product line covers a wide range of sizes for all needs:
5 models with twin-tandem scroll compressors - from 100 to 300 kW of cooling capacity per unit
7 models with high efficiency Bitzer screw compressors – optionally inverter driven – from 200 to 600 kW of cooling capacity per unit
The INVERTER TECHNOLOGY (optional) works on the principle of variable compressor speed with cooling capacity according to the actual thermal load, providing chilled water with unbeatable energy efficiency, particularly in part-load and thus the best ESEER/IPLV and SCOP figures.
· High efficiency rotary compressor with capacity control
· Option of inverter driven screw compressor (stepless modulation from 25%) to 100%).
· Oversized stainless steel plate condenser and evaporator
· Extremely low charge of ecological refrigerant gas: R410A, R513A or R134A.
· Electronic thermostatic control valve
· Electronic gas pressure transducers and antifreeze flow protection
·Modular units, specially design to build systems
· High efficiency: highest EER in any working condition
· High reliability, units are factory built and pre‐tested
Lowest charge of refrigeran gas kg/kW
Lowest foot-print m2/kW
· Self-diagnostic microprocessor control
· Super-compact, factory tested and plug & play design
· Easy to install expand
· Low operating noise level