Frigel pioneered first ever adiabatic cooling technology for the Industry.
Ecodry is a closed-loop Adiabatic Cooling System, designed as a replacement for old evaporative cooling tower technology, that rejects to ambient the heat extracted from processes by means of heat exchange between the coolant and outdoor ambient air.
This modular system is made up of close circuit adiabatic fluid coolers that can keep coolant temperature even lower than ambient temperature. In fact, with it’s exclusive “adiabatic chamber design” (internationally patented) for inlet air precooling, Ecodry is the most technologically advanced and most efficient adiabatic cooler available today and has achieved unbeatable performance in many different applications, from HVAC to atmospheric heat dissipation of thermal loads from all kinds of industrial processes.
Ecodry is also the most universally proven adiabatic cooler. With more than 8.000 installations worldwide, this unique technology has achieved outstanding results for the industry by increasing productivity, drastically reducing running costs and minimizing environmental impact.
Ecodry has also been proven in the most extreme weather conditions worldwide. From tough desert or tropical environments to extremely low freezing weather conditions.
- Close circuit, clean and efficient heat-transfer
- Up to 95% water savings
- Negligible treatment chemical consumption
- Minimum running costs
- 30% less footprint
- Minimum environmental impact
- Almost maintenance-free
- Modular and easily expandable
- Total reliability, easy to operate
- Self-draining glycol-free operation (optional)
- Max. Cooling LWT: 30/35°C
- Capacity range: 100 - 10.000 kW
- Coolant flow range: 20 – 2,000 m3/h
- Large surface copper tube/aluminum finned coils
- Brushless EC fans
- Stainless construction
- Web-monitoring interface
For more info please visit: frigel.com