The CRC rack cooling system for the efficient and flexible cooling of high-density racks – from 10 to 75 kW
The non-stop operation of modern data centres and increasing load peaks place severe demands on air conditioning systems. Thanks to the combination of maximum performance and absolute reliability, the Coolside Legacy units from the RC Group – a Mitsubishi Electric Group brand – more than meet these requirements.
Four different technologies, two identical benefits: superior efficiency and absolute reliability.
- CRCX – with direct evaporation
- CRCC – with cold water cooling
- CRCD – dual-fluid design
- CRCF – free-cooling design
Configured to meet every requirement
Different room sizes, redundancy, simple adaptation to existing structures – modern data centres are characterised by specific requirements. To meet these demands, the RC Group has developed two Coolside Legacy configurations:
Custom technology: tailored solutions for the toughest requirements
- DC inverter compressor for CRCX, CRCF and CRCD models
- EC-PUL fans for all indoor units
- EC-PUL fans for all outdoor units
- Electronic expansion valve
- Dynamic control
For further details visit: www.mitsubishi-les.com