NTC thermistors are thermal resistances placed in different enclosures to detect temperature change in high or low-temperature environments. NTC thermistors are resistors with the negative temperature coefficient, which means that the resistance decreases when the ambient or connection surface temperature increases. NTC sensors are linear reactive components.
NTC Sensor Applications
• Refrigerators, freezers;
• Air conditioners, heaters, boilers and other HVAC products;
• Washing machines, dishwashers, dryers;
• Ovens, microwave ovens;
• Engine temperature sensors;
• Ground temperature sensors;
• Automotive sector applications;
TES ELEKTRIK NTC Sensors:
• Our NTC thermistors are offered as wired and housed in a metal shell or as overmolded.
• Temperature ranges and cable sizes can be adjusted according to the requirements of customers.