ALDAPOOL Units are specially designed for providing dehumidification and air-conditioning by controlling the humidity and the temperature of the indoor swimming pools. The cooling and dehumidifying process is handled by the stages of the hermetic scroll compressors. ALDAPOOL is equipped with an electronic control system, specially designed to control the dehumidification process. This control panel offers seasonal day/night operation modes. The unit is designed to supply fresh air and exhaust the stale indoor air. ALDAPOOL is a packaged unit with its own electric control panel embedded on the unit. There is a specific mini model for small size pools, like in villas etc.
ALDAG invites you to its stand in the exhibition or to its web site (www.aldag.com.tr) to be informed about the detailed technical specifications.
ALDAG is there available for your orders or inquiries specific for your projects and will be appreciated to be a solution partner in your projects. ALDAG can prepare quotations for your HVAC projects. Please do not hesitate to contact with us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
ALDAPOOL PRODUCT PROPERTIES
- 8 different types with a range of dehumidifying capacity 11 -106 kg/h.
- For the indoor swimming pools with a surface area between 50 – 500 m2
- Hermetic scroll compressors with environmental friendly refrigerant R407C.
- Double hull side panels and covers with a min. steel plate thickness inside 0.8 mm and outside 1 mm .
- Heat pipe heat recovering coil.
- Protective special film coated high efficient heating and cooling coils, unaffected by chlorine.
- Automation system consists of necessary 3 way valves.
- Can be integrated into BMS via its embedded control panel.
GENERAL PROPERTIES OF ALDAG PRODUCTS
ALDAG products are:
- Designed & manufactured in accordance with proper international procedures.
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 certified plant.
- Manufactured with environmental friendly components & material.
- Operated with environmental friendly refrigerants.
- Manufactured with proper components & material, qualified & resistant in accordance with the international standards, depending on the operational purpose & location (place of use).
- CE, GOST & TSEK, air handling units EUROVENT & hygienic units DIN 1946/4 certified.
- Manufactured regarding to the project requirements (in respect to the rules & regulations of foreign countries) in accordance with their required standards.
- Manufactured in accordance with authorized class rules for Marine applications.
- Equipped with standard/optional (depending on type of product) electrical & automation panels in accordance with EN 60204-1 standards with a minimum protection classification of IP54.
- Insulated with 50mm rock-wool material (in double hull sided panels) in accordance with the international standards.
- Designed & manufactured to operate with the highest or optimum efficiency.
- Designed & manufactured to be in service regarding to the optimum economic solutions in respect to minimize energy consumption and maintenance costs.
- Designed & manufactured for ergonomic usage.
- Designed & manufactured to run silent without noise and vibration.
- Painted with electro static powder unless required any different specification.
- Easy to transport.
- Easy to assemble, disassemble and install.
- Easy & economical maintainable by the end users/operators.
- Effortless & economical maintainable by the technical service personnel.
- Capable to run and serve for long term periods, if regularly maintained and operated in accordance to the operation manuals, after a proper installation on site place in accordance to the related technical standards properly to the original location on-site.
- Selected, designed, manufactured and also tracked during their “after sales” period in coordination with our solution partners & end customers to keep the level of their loyalty in respect to the ISO 10002:2004 procedures.