The self-regulating cartridge heaters contain a PTC (positive temperature coefficient) ceramic component.
The main feature of these components is self-regulation: they reach their maximum power with low temperatures and when the temperature increases, they reduce their consumption.
Self-regulation enables as well to avoid temperature controls.
The PTC cartridge heater can be used fully immersed in liquids or in free air.
- industrial and commercial refrigeration (drip trays);
- Industrial applications (pressing equipment);
- catering (refrigerators, temperature reducers);
- air conditioning (air conditioners, cranckase heaters);
- bathrooms (towel rail heaters);
- household appliances (coffee makers, ice-cream makers).
Other products from
SELF-REGULATING CARTRIDGE HEATING (PTC) is assigned to following product groups:
Components for refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation and heat pumps (910)
- Compressors (168)
- Construction components (629)
- Heat exchangers (466)
- Insulation (application areas) (279)
- Accessories / Tools (425)
Products - Plants - Systems - Applications (914)
- Refrigeration (573)
- Chilling / Freezing / Deep-freezing / Insulation (213)
- Air conditioning (325)
- Ventilation (201)
- Heat pumps (189)
- Services (358)