The Sentinel HDi90 90-Pint Basement Dehumidifier with the horizontal configuration and unique airflow outlets make the ultimate solution for basement and crawl spaces that you have been looking for. It is specifically designed to be utilized for residential work and restoration jobs in areas such as shops, industrial institutions, storage facilities garage application to mention just but a few.
The low noise level and the huge capacity of 90PPD at AHAM condition makes this product to reach Energy Star in first class. More importantly, the remote humidistat makes this unit to be most suitable for places where remote sensing and controlling is required. With the optional duct mounting flanges, the installation time when connecting to an existing or new ducting systems is significantly reduced.
Why should you use Sentinel HDi90 Dehumidifier?
Using Sentinel HDi90 guarantees you maximum results. It has unique features tailor made to increase efficiency and effectiveness in maintaining optimal humidity and air conditioning,
· The Hot Gas Valve Defrosting System ensures quick and effective Defrosting process. It is energy effective since it makes the dehumidifier to work at low temperature, enhancing its durability.
· Also, it has Corrosion protection to minimize corrosion and leakages
· Have special features to be applied in modern homes.
· The remote monitoring function makes it ideal to be used in areas where remote sensing and controlling is required.
· Comes with a 5 years warrant to guarantee you quality services by Alorial basement/crawlspaces dehumidifier.
How to use Sentinel HDi90 Dehumidifier？
The preassembly makes the installation process quite simple, thereby it reduces the overall installation and project cost. The operating instructions that apply to the Sentinel HDi90 are as follows:
1. Start the machine normally by pressing the power key to turn the machine on.
2. Adjust the settings to your desired set point preferably. This equipment works at very low temperatures. Preferably, set 36-40% by pressing the up and down arrow keys.
3. Press power key again to stop the machine. It is advisable to never remove the plug of the machine but to always use the remote where remote sensing and controlling is required.
4. The Sentinel HD90 automatically drains through force of gravity during normal operation. Allow the machine at least ten minutes to completely defrost then lean gently towards drain to ensure unit is completely drained.