Sentinel HD55 Dehumidifier for Basement
Where do you use the Sentinel HD55 Dehumidifier?
The Sentinel HD55 Dehumidifier for crawlspaces and basements that are enclosed. The dehumidifier’s humidistat monitors the conditioned space and this is after the relative humidity of the space goes above the configured set point. The Sentinel HD55works in a conditioned space to regulate the atmosphere of the place by withdrawing moisture from the atmosphere and do away with dampness of the place. The control area should be enclosed such that if it is a crawlspace all ventilations should be sealed with vapour barriers.
Why should you use the Sentinel HD55 Dehumidifier?
Our esteemed customers experience the following features after purchasing the Sentinel HD55 Dehumidifier:
· Equipped with a remote system that simplifies the user’s configuration time and allows for placement at a different location from the controlled space.
· Effective and reliable in crawlspaces and basements that extend to thirteen thousand square feet.
· Accompanied by a warranty that has a range from a year up to five years.
· Readily available spare parts from supplier in any event of damage and replacement of its parts
· The unit is energy efficient and Energy star approved as well.
· Its accessibility of tight spaces through its compact make makes it efficient and effective in crawlspaces.
· Modelled to accommodate a variety of installation options flexibly.
How should you use the Sentinel HD55 Dehumidifier?
Illustrated is an explanation of how to use the Sentinel HD 55 Dehumidifier to optimize its working capacity and efficient results:
1. The Dehumidifier should be placed on a level surface and not directly on vapour barrier such as a dump basement.
2. The drain option and transition should be carried out as informed in the unit’s manual so as to reach full capacity.
3. The unit is switched on by pressing the power key on the remote.
4. Settings are adjusted by use of the up and down arrow keys on the remote to aspired set point preferably 50-55%.
5. While switching off the unit press the power key on the remote and ensure you do not unplug the power cord directly. Note after switch off, the fan continues rotating for about a minute
6. Sentinel HD55 drains itself during normal operation. While storing, give an allowance of at least 10 minutes for complete defrost then lean gently towards drain to ensure it is completely drained.