NEW!! ATEX approved version available!
- single phase, 2-shaded poles, impedance protected motor, built according to the "CE" mark requirements, in compliance with EN 60335-1 standard, with self-aligning and self lubricating sleeve bearings with big oil reservoir;
- Double and single suction centrifugal blower of different dimension;
- motor with minimum 130 "B" insulation class;
- suitable for continuous operation in ambient temperature from -10°C to +50°C;
- electrical connection by 6,3x0,8mm, radial male faston-type connectors, directly fixed on coil;
- housing made of pre-galvanized metal sheet, plastic or alluminium.
- version with IMQ - CSV approved motor;
- Quadruple suction version: DDD model (two housings with central motor);
- motor with different powers and insulation classes: 155 “F” - 180 “H”;
- "BB" version with 2 626 ZZ type ball bearings on the motor;
- supply voltage from 12V to 400V 50/60Hz;
- "HT" version for operation in high temperature;
- version with dual voltage and/or double rotation speed;
- electrical connection by axial male faston-type connectors and/or different cable lengths;
- motor coil winding with IP55 protection;
- thermal protector and/or thermal fuse;
- end-shields with “IP50” protection class;
- housing with cataphoresis coating;
- built in compliance with UL-CSA standards.