NEW!! ATEX approved version available!
- single phase, 2-shaded poles, impedance protected motor, built according to the "CE" mark requirements, in compliance with EN 60335-1 standard, with self-aligning and self lubricating sleeve bearings with big oil reservoir;
- motor with minimum 130 "B" insulation class;
- a wide range of diameter and length of aluminium impeller with forward curved blades fitted with intermediate reinforcement discs
- suitable for continuous operation in ambient temperature from -10°C to +50°C;
- electrical connection by 6,3x0,8mm, radial or axial, male faston-type connectors, directly fixed on coil;
- housing made of pre-galvanized metal sheet, designed to ensure high aeraulic efficiency and low noise level.
- version with IMQ - CSV approved motor;
- motor with different powers and insulation classes: 155 “F” - 180 “H”;;
- supply voltage from 12V to 400V 50/60Hz;
- version with dual voltage and/or double rotation speed;
- electrical connection by means of different cable lengths;
- motor coil winding with IP55 protection;
- protection against dust and/or humidity;
- thermal protector and/or thermal fuse;
- housing with black cataphoresis coating;
- several "HT" versions for operation from -30° C to 100° C;
- built in compliance with UL-CSA standards;
- version fitted with ball bearings;
- version built to customers design.