In addition to manufacturing foam injection equipment, Europoliuretani produces and markets a wide range of polyurethane foams in order to offer a complete service to its customers, consisting of reliable machines, innovative products and qualified after sales technical assistance. The chemical products provided by Europoliuretani are the result of years of experience, direct partnership with companies and commitment to the research and development of innovative and cutting-edge solutions. Furthermore, thanks to nearly thirty years of experience of our chemical engineers, we can design customized products to suit the specific needs of our customers.
The polyurethane systems manufactured by Europoliuretani can be subdivided into rigid, flexible, integral, viscoelastic and elastomer – they represent the “key material” of many industrial businesses’ production chain.
RIDIG LOW or MEDIUM-HIGH DENSITY SISTEMS
The Experience have allowed us to develop top-notch polyurethane systems in terms of ease of movement, dimensional stability, connection to various supports and, whenever required, thermal conductivity. These systems are suitable for different applications:
- Refrigeration (walk-in chambers, refrigerated boxes, refrigerators, etc.)
- Boating (buoys, life-vest, etc.)
- Sanitary system (water heaters, boilers, etc.)
- Doors and windows (shutters, frames, etc.)
- Construction (sandwich panels for prefabricated structures)
- Special applications (pipes, modules, mannequins, etc.)
FLEXIBLE, INTEGRAL,L VISCOELASTIC AND ELASTOMER SYSTEMS
We produce Integral and Elastomer polyurethane foam systems, Flexible, Viscoelastic and Isocyanate systems for special applications. Since polyurethane is a very versatile material, it can be used for various applications in several sectors:
- Furniture (arm rests, seats, sofas, etc.)
- Automotive (arm rests, steering wheels, seats etc.)
- Memory foam products ( pillows, mattresses, etc.)
- Special application (soles, rubber agglomerates for floorings, etc.)
All our systems comply with the European Air Quality Directive. In fact, the blowing agents used fully comply with the requirements for foam products HFC 365, HFC 245, HFA 134 and water blowing agents. Furthermore, Europoliuretani has been marketing systems with the new HFO fourth generation blowing agents, which are extremely innovative since they generate foams with GWP (global Warming Potential) equal to zero.
The polyurethane adhesives is able to tenaciously join different materials and is used in many sectors owing to its tenacity and endurance features, which, once it permanently hardens, acquires a very strong resistance both to water and to solvents. The polyurethane adhesive is a compound able to strongly merge different materials like wood, metal, glass, cement, fiberglass and plastic.
Despite the traditional adhesives, the polyurethane one offers the following advantages:
- highly versatile chemistry;
- flexible and rigid;
- bonds a big variety of products;
- slow to fast curing time;
- good low temperature properties;
- good environmental and water resistance;
- good chemical and oil resistance.
Our expert can suggest you the right adhesive for your business. Considering the surface, time of reaction and more other variables our expert can evaluate if you need a mono component or bi-component adhesive with or without bulking agent.