ir33+ represents the maximum technology that CAREL offers in the field of refrigeration applications. The ir33+ series is the natural evolution of the ir33. In-depth knowledge of applications in the sector and the needs of the market has allowed CAREL to design products that are technologically advanced and simple to use, with careful attention to details and to energy saving.
The new range of products, as well as guaranteeing quality food storage, is user friendly, aesthetically refined and guarantees significant energy savings. Special focus has been placed on the user interface, now in line with the most modern electronic instruments. ir33+ is perfectly compatible with ir33, both regarding the hardware (connections, power supply, inputs, relays), and software (functions, parameters, programming key).
New for Chillventa 2012!
The ir33+ range has been extended, now offering complete integration of the controller into the final application.
On the new models for assembly from the rear, the user interface is separate from the controller and can be customised to suit the customer’s design requirements.
The following new models are available:
- ir33+, standard 29x74 mm format, assembly from rear with membrane keypad,
- ir33+ wide, assembly from rear with membrane keypad,
- ir33+ wide, assembly from rear with polycarbonate.
- pin-to-pin compatible with ir33 range: no changes to connections and wiring diagrams;
- compatibility of firmware and parameters. Two new functions have been added: direct display of defrost temperature and display of firmware version on power-up;
- the display is 27% larger than the previous series, available in green, red, blue and white (green in the standard versions);
- direct ON/OFF function on keypad;
- icon dedicated to alarms and direct muting of the buzzer;
- primary functions highlighted.
For managing device parameters, CAREL provides simple configuration software free-of-charge, called Visual Parameter Manager (VPM)