The SFR Range - Rubber Feet
The six feet of the standard SFR range are a practical and versatile support solution for pipe work and cable trays.
They can also be used for smaller outdoor condenser units or air source heat pump installations.
The feet including a 41mm x 21mm bonded in channel to use standard strut fixings to secure your devices to the feet.
The SFR range is ECO friendly and UV resistance to permanent sun light exposure.
They also reduce vibration and noise - the perfect solution for quick and cost effective installations.
Reasons to choose the SBR Recycled Rubber Feet
- Recycled SBR from truck tyres
- Manufactured in house
- Compatible with Unistrut systems
- Robust and weighted product to reduce product movement on roof
- Pre galvanised channel
StrutFoot - Made in England!
Other products from
SFR Recycled Rubber Feet is assigned to following product groups:
- Insulation (application areas) (279)
- Accessories / Tools (425)
Products - Plants - Systems - Applications (914)
- Refrigeration (573)
- Chilling / Freezing / Deep-freezing / Insulation (218)
- Air conditioning (330)
- Ventilation (201)
- Heat pumps (189)
- Components for refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation and heat pumps (910)
- Services (358)