Cooltrans Plus CTL is a high performance concentrated, multi-component, inhibited low oral toxicity mono propylene glycol based heat transfer fluid designed specifically for use in secondary refrigerant systems and in food and beverage processing plants. It is a suitable anti-freeze for use in industrial, commercial and agricultural applications where there is a possibility of incidental contact with food (NSF Nonfood Compounds HT1 Registration No. 151069).
Key Features of Cooltrans CTL
- For use in food and beverage processing and secondary refrigerant systems
- Low oral toxicity propylene glycol (propane 1,2 diol) based
- Formulated with US FDA approved direct and indirect food additives
- Conforms to ASTM D1384-05 corrosion test standard
- Temperature range -35°C to 120°C