Calorplast Evolution Series: The latest generation of plastic heat exchangers
Strong in performance and efficiency
With the worldwide unique Evolution technology, we meet the latest European standards for the energy efficiency of HVAC equipment. This guarantees a quick amortization of your investment in the cooling or heating of air and gases as well as in the heat recovery in recirculation systems.
Quality is not a coincidence
Plastic heat exchangers have always been the most consistent solution for heat transfer in the environment of very aggressive media. Through consistent development and state-of-the-art technologies, we succeeded to design the Evolution series plastic heat exchanger so compact and powerful that it can now exploit its advantages in all areas of application where quality is important.
In the Evolution series, we have further refined our modular approach and the design-inherent variety of Calorplast concept brings you two major advantages over the standard:
- Even more individualized customer solutions in size and performance from highly standardized heat exchanger modules and faster production
- “Made in Germany” , Integration into existing housings and devices is also possible.
With the all-plastic design of flexible and smooth tubes in the optimized grid, it does not require any sensitive coatings, thus ensuring maximum reliability against corrosion and soiling over the long term.
For use in:
- Facility engineering and laboratories
- Industry and environmental technology
- Marine, seawater and brine applications
- Hybrid cooler, also with critical media
- Food, Agriculture and more
- Unique design with new smooth tube geometry
- improved water drainage for condensate and wet cooling
- Space-saving lightweight modules
- Modular system for all applications and performance classes
- Available as a ready-to-install heat exchanger with PE / PPs housing, as a plug-in heat exchanger or as individual heat exchanger coils for integration
- Interchangeable, repairable and expandable
- Optimized for performance with numerical flow simulation (CFD)
- Durable and fully corrosion resistant, even against aggressive media
- ErP2018 compliant (performance test confirmed by the GWI Essen)
Product videoPlay video
Other products from
Plastic heat exchanger Evolution series is assigned to following product groups:
- Components for refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation and heat pumps (896)
- Products - Plants - Systems - Applications (886)