- New modular handle with an innovative design
- Suitable for doors opening inwards and outwards
- Suitable for various door thicknesses
- Fits 3 standard cut outs (24mm, 19 mm, 13 mm)
- Variety of locking options (blind plug, round cylinder, square insert, further inserts on request)Adjustable eccentric roller
- Removable handle during transport
- Meets the industry-specific national and international standards
- Conforms with the entire EMKA range
- Material: Polyamide with 30% glass filled
- Air Tightness class L1-L3 possible
- Protected design
- Sleak ergonomic lines shape the design of the new EMKA HVACR handle. The handle system makes simple and quick mounting of all components possible.
- The inside mechanism is the heart of the new locking system of EMKA as it connects the outside handle with the inside components.
This set-up of the lock has been specially developed for use in panel and sandwich doors used in HVACR installations.
- The handles are available in a variety of locking options.
- Roller cam with adjustable clamping load can be mounted quickly and easily to ensure the desired compression. In addition, EMKA offers the possibility of multi-point latching.
- EMKA offers a variety of optional components such as inside unlocking and the two-step opening system important for overpressure installations. The comprehensive choice of hinges and gaskets completes the range.