Representation of Interests
- Representation of the interests of association members in the fields of politics and business (e.g. “Bonner Stimme”)
e.g. vis-à-vis government offices, institutions, public authorities, and associations
- Collaboration on national and EU wide standards, rules and regulations, and directives
e.g. Regulation (EU) 1005/2009, Regulation (EU) 517/2014 (F gases Regulation), German Chemicals Climate Protection Ordinance (ChemKlimaschutzV), etc.
- PR work for our refrigeration and air-conditioning contractors
- Cooperation with other associations in this sector
- German Central Association of Refrigeration, Air-Conditioning, and Heat Pump Contractors (ZVKKW), Federal Guild Association of German Refrigeration Contractors (BIV), German state guilds of Hesse, Thuringia, and Baden-Württemberg, German Society of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (DKV), German Association for Air-Conditioning and Ventilation in Buildings (FGK), et al.
- Membership in various associations
e.g. European Association of Refrigeration, Air-Conditioning and Heat Pump (RACHP) Contractors, Research Council for Refrigeration Technology (FKT), et al.
Information and Consultation
- Sector news via the association’s bi monthly magazine “VDKF-INFORMATION”, which is free of charge for members, and via newsletters
- Regularly published economic data bulletins on German refrigeration contractors
- Intercompany comparison showing accounting figures for refrigeration and air-conditioning contractors
- Consultancy on business management and technical matters
e.g. accountancy, (financial) accounting, cost and activity accounting, business management using KPIs, statistics
- Extensive initial legal counselling
e.g. German Contracting Rules for the Award of Public Works Contracts (VOB), work and services contract law, labour law, etc.
- Marketing support and promotional material
e.g. use of exclusive logos (“Kälte-Klima Fachbetrieb”/“KKF”, “VDKF”, “VDKF-LEC” quality seal), “KKF” envelopes, etc.
- Possibility of distributing and publishing own articles in a targeted manner
e.g. anniversaries, etc.
- Cost-effective and targeted advertising possibilities
e.g. in the association’s magazine “VDKF-INFORMATION”, via flyers and newsletters, at trade fairs, etc.
- Partner network with attractive special conditions for members
- Sample templates, e.g. employment contracts, certificates and testimonials, standard terms and conditions for refrigeration and air-conditioning contractors, etc.
- Special conditions applying to the LEC industry software
- Special VDKF training courses in the fields of business management and technology
e.g. on the topic of operational handover/takeover, etc.
- Identification labels for refrigeration systems
- Experience exchanges on key topics in business management and the refrigeration trade
e.g. experience-exchange groups
- Expansion of one’s personal network
e.g. at VDKF events, general meetings of members, etc.