Our production range covers insulations made from ETFE, FEP, MFA, PFA, PFA+ and PTFE. Therefore we can cover temperature ranges up to +300°C.
With sections starting at 0,05 mm² and a maximum of 50 mm² or an outer cable diameter of 14 mm at the most, we cover any industrial need.
- Resistant to low and high temperatures from -190°C up to +300°C
- Copper conductors in rigid or highly flexible class 6 and wires in 0,05 mm each for fixed installations or mobile cable handlers as well as in robotics.
- Smallest sections starting from 0,03 mm² for sensor cables and up to 50 mm².
- Compound PFA+ for working temperatures of up to +300°C
- UL/C approbation for a variety of styles insulated with ETFE, FEP and PFA
- Small production quantity starting at only 500 m!