What is a heat recovery unit?
In today·s air-conditioning technology, heat recovery units are mechanical air conditioning units designed to produce high quality internal air in closed volumes, while providing energy savıng.
These units work with the principle of adding energy within the exhausted air from the environment to the fresh air given to the environment by using internal air-to-air heat recovery plate exchangers. With this feature, they enable to have very high energy savings.
Nowadays, heat recovery air-conditioning units are used in all seasons from summer to winter during 12 months of the year. They are commonly used to meet the fresh air demands required to enhance the internal air quality within closed volumes while saving from energy costs.
Especially in industrial and commercial air-conditioning applications, they provide important conveniences and different deployment possibilities. Moreover, they benefit a lot to the business economics by highly efficient heat exchangers with high heat transfer capacities.
in terms of deployment areas, they can address functional buildings such as residences, office buildings, financial centers, large business centers, hotels, shopping malls, supermarkets, chain stores, hospitals, schools, sport complexes and restaurants.
Some important features and usage advantages of VENTASTAR Heat Recovery Units:
- It makes operation and maintenance much easier with its compact and slim design.
- It provides high quality internal air with G4-class synthetic fiber filters.
- It guarantees excellent heat and sound insulation with specially insulated internal surface.
- In radial-fan types, it offers 3-stage working capacity with direct coupled fans.
- In plug-fan types, it offers 5-to-9 speed proportional working capacity with direct coupled fans.
- With its specially designed electronic control, fresh air and exhaust air fans can be run independently, hence, VENTASTAR heat recovery air-conditioning device can both provide positive or negative pressure usage in concerning volume.
- It holds quality-safety certificates and CE, TSEK, ISO 9001, GOST-R certificates.
- It provides heat recovery with high efficiency and capacity by using cross-flow aluminium plate heat exchangers with high performance and heat transfer.
- With its specially designed electronic control, it gives the opportunity to be connected to building automation system (BMS).
- Opportunity to add internal air quality sensor and external air sensor.
- in all standard models, it is possible to be delivered from readily available stocks. in case of need, out-of-standard production can be made far different capacities and working principles.