The structural technology of this heating wire allows to solve installation problems in a practical and safe way and at a reduced price. It is the ideal solution in situations requiring flexibility of use, an easy assembly and a quick performance. Thanks to its peculiarity of providing constant power per metre, both depending on temperature variations and on the length of the heating circuit, it can be cut, pieced and connected directly by the operator during the installation, with few easy and quick operations. Among the manifold advantages offered by this heating cable, attention should be paid to the possibility to control the operation status of each heating circuit, and to the easiness and low price of assembly thanks to the accessories that Calorflex can provide for its application (see technical specifications of accessories).
- Input Voltage 12 ÷ 400 Volt (at request)
- Specific power per metre from 15 to 80 Watt (at request)
- Maximum outer dimensions 7x5mm (± 0.5)
- Operating temperatures from – 60°C to +200°C (+230°C for short periods of time)
- Maximum permissible cut length according to formula: (Voltage x 8) ÷ W/m
- Minimum bending radius: 15mm
PROVISIONS AND REFERENCE HOMOLOGATIONS
- Design, manufacture and testing in compliance with harmonized standards EN 60335
- In compliance with 73/23/EEC DIRECTIVE
- declaration of conformity on all items
GENERAL TESTS AND PACKING
- The cable is supplied in measured plastic or cardboard bobbins for a further reworking on part of the customer.
- The standard measures of the bobbins are: 150m – 250m – 400m – 500m.
- At request, Calorflex can provide all the necessary accessories for the installation together with the heating cable.