The NF Evaporators could be in different designs each having their own advantages and disadvantages. The one manufactured in Konveyor is the one known as the Brazeway type, with the name of the U.S. company who developed it many years ago.
The range and features of the no-frost evaporators can be described as follows:
- Aluminum tube, Ø 8x0.8 or Ø 8x0.7 mm, is supplied from European manufacturers as internally pressurized coils.
- Fins are stamped by progressive dies out of 0.17 or 0.18 mm thick aluminum sheets.
- Copper inlet and outlet adaptors are connected by the fluxless joint or by special hard-brazing methods.
- The product range: L= 250-600 mm, H= 190-323 mm, p (Fin spacing)= 5 mm or the multiples of 5 mm
- All evaporators are tested against leak by heium sniffers and they meet the related internal cleanliness standards.
- Depending on the customer requirements, the evaporators can be assembled with accumulators, suction tubes, heating elements, controls and supplied as ready to use in the assembly lines.
- They are packed in cardboard boxes and shipped on wooden pallets for long distance deliveries.