Self-regulating cables for refrigeration
The FSG range of heating cables is recommended for the refrigeration industry to protect against freezing or to maintain moderate temperatures. To ensure that these heating elements enjoy a long service life, we recommend using a control device.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Can be cut to length on site.
- Will not self-destruct by overheating.
- Power supply: 230 V.
- Available as 10, 15, 25 or 30 W/m at + 10°C.
- FSG : self-regulating cables, thermoplastic insulation.
- FSG/T : with tinned copper braid for mechanical protection and earthing.
- FSG/TP : with tinned copper braid and outer thermoplastic anticorrosion sheath.
- FSG/TF : with tinned copper braid and outer fluoropolymer sheath, ideal for the chemical industry where corrosive substances may be present.