Insulated sliding doors, SCR type, SCR-L type or SCR EI2-60 certified, equipped with SCR track composed of silver polished anodised aluminium canopy, stainless steel track and two arnite dip profiles, allowing total tightness once closed the door. Hanging screws and hermetic ball bearings are made of stainless steel.
Standard frame silver polished anodised aluminium., with internal thermal break. Heater cable for low temperature doors. With or without stainless steel threshold plate. Prepared to embrace panel or for brickwork installation. Optionally meat rail opening.
The leaf is composed of a silver polished anodised aluminium surrounding with an internal PVC profile to guarantee the thermal break and special hermetic gaskets. The leaf insulation is made of polyurethane with a density of 40-45 kg/m3.
Special industrial internal and external stainless steel handle.
Main characteristics of the SCR insulated sliding door for chill and freezer rooms:
- Finish of the leaf to be chosen between white painted steel, PVC, stainless steel, or polyester
- Dimensions on request
- Injected polyurethane insulation with a conductivity coefficient of 0,022 w/m*ºC.
- Polyurethane with a density of 40-45 kg/m3.
- 0,6 mm steel thickness for all finishes except polyester where it is 3mm.
- Frame and surrounding manufactured in 6063 aluminium alloy, T-5 treatment, silver polished anodised aluminium (class 15)
Main characteristics of the SCR sliding track:
- Sliding system consisting of SCR track composed of an aluminium canopy, which is 6063 aluminium, T-5 alloy, silver polished and anodised (class 15) combined with a stainless steel AISI-304 track. The hermetic ball bearings are covered by arnite, the same material used for the dip profiles.
- Easy assembly and adjustment.
- Left or right handed
- Ergonomically designed for esthetical and hygienic effectiveness